Sunday, March 15, 2015

The Rose of My Eye

Geez, I really thought that I could convince the squirrel to come in if I opened the back door and invited them in.  Much to my chagrin, they did not come in...instead, they dropped their strawberry (one in which I left them) and just stared at me intensely...never uttering one single sound.  Next time, I'll offer an acorn and hope for the best.  One of these days, my jungle friend will come in.


From coconuts to fungus...All my random thoughts have come to spark endless debates in the backyard of my mind.  Come and sit poolside with me as we discuss the basic genetics of words, thoughts and all philosophical principles, doctrines and ideas (not necessarily, nor not entirely restricted to any specific rules, regulations and laws).

Come and be welcome...your perspective will never be demeaned, persecuted, condemned, disregarded or ignored!

No comments:

Post a Comment