Wednesday, June 10, 2015

chemistry reacting

Call me what you w a n t....BUT...don't call me what I am not!
What I am not, is what you thought I always was and continue to be...
How dumb, how foolish...how narrow minded...how so you!!!
But, that's who you are and will always continue to be.
And that's life...fair to be unfair.
Cruel to harden our skin, our soul and our mind.
Fierce and unpredictable...to teach us to become the same.
Insane at times, to ground us.
A floodgate of wealth and passion in order to humble the deserving...
Knowledge to confuse the arrogance out,
Turbulence to delegate everyone's ignorance...
e n t i t l e m e n t
Belongs in the field of mice, snakes and vultures
Hospitals for the blind, weak and incompetent
TV for the brilliant idiots and Internet for everyone Else who does think that they're Not the idiot
Karma comes as Karma goes
Karma does what Karma wants
Round and round a broken Ferris wheel
I get dizzy just thinking that you seem to think to know what's behind door number two...
Grassier Greens, or so you thought
What you found, was a century year old drought
Congratulations, you committed mental fraud
Fcuk You too, thank you very much
But I, found my peace
An ocean's view apart of a rising sun
Off on a horizon front
A distance too far, for you to see
After all, you can't begin to understand what hides afar
Much like our Sun, Moon and Stars...
Sweat built these hands,
They were once Innocent, soft, delicate and smooth...
Now,
they've hardened, dried and decayed
Dying
Like a lost spirit on a foggy night
I mind this, I mind that, I mind you all
My lonesome touch isn't void of time and space
Secluded on a virtual island
A Thousand Years away...
Living a secret life
and
Playing Gold with a Fool in love
Sequestered by a Judge who claimed the world...
In the End, nothing was true
All the hands had their fingers pointed
Up, down...every which way
just somewhere other than their lying mirror
and their ugly reflection
No need to fret, I just woke up and knew the Earth never stands still
I also read once,
Nothing lasts forever
Not even that which We want most
and What we want most,
Tends to be what we can never
touch,
smell
nor
taste
After all, I do live in a deaf world
Regardless of how loud I yell about this world's truths
Logic fades with reason
and nothing is left
But the tears and sweet memories of what could have been...
and once was

No comments:

Post a Comment