Monday, June 22, 2015

Easy as they Come

We all know a couple...some folk know more than others.
I have met a few, and you all know who.
They're here, they're there...they are truly everywhere.
Not to sound too serious, not to sound too mischievous....
But, they're all around us...
But, you have nothing to fear!
Nothing short of a swift, stern and sturdy slap on their butt
could tame these Cougars, hyenas and lionesses...
My, my...aren't you all wild and crazy.
speaking from experience
which isn't much considering where and when experience does come
These women are not to be trusted beyond a midnight shag!
Ouch.
(And they wonder why they're still single?)
(Always looking for a knight in shining armor)
I huff, and I will puff a cloud so dense
So thick
You'll gasp for air before I'm done
Shush your 'purdy' little mouth
And perk up those pretty little ears
These are the the fifty that you were warned about.

Yum yum yum yum yum yum yummy yum yum
Ho hum!

First 24
http://www.returnofkings.com/16837/24-signs-shes-a-slut

Final 26
http://www.returnofkings.com/23539/26-more-signs-shes-a-slut


Enjoy, just like how everyone else has.

No comments:

Post a Comment