Sunday, June 14, 2015

I'm Sorry, I don't Speak Whinese

That's not Fair.  I didn't do it, you did.  This is your fault.  Why couldn't I have better luck?

Oh, I am so sorry to hear that...shall I get you a straw?
So, you can Suck It Up?

No One Owes us ANYTHING...we only owe Ourselves to get off our backsides, count our blessings...and face our challenges.  When you live from that perspective, the Gifts just pour through.
- Bronnie Ware

"Food.  Water.  Shelter.  Air.  Love.  Sleep.
Societal inflation has expanded Need into Greed.
Suddenly the basic survival needs have expanded to Cell Phones, Cable TV, Internet, big houses, catchy bling, known brand names, fancy fast cars and gourmet buffet meals...excuse me while I mentally burp my Senses into perspective.
We have become the biggest Whiners in all human history with the absolute smallest justification for whining."
- Charlie Die Katze

You play the victim, I'll play the disinterested bystander.

From the Bottom of My heart...I just don't give a flying fcuk.
Hardcore, In Your Face Self Help to make you Realize there's more to life than constant bitching!


The American Dream by George Carlin
http://www.spiritube.com/george-carlin-go-back-to-bed-america-video_167bf1359.html


The Number One
1#
Difference between a Winner and a Whiner!

Winners create positive thoughts, whiners look for negativity.

P.s.
If Whiners could become Winers....we All would be better off.
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment