Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Twisted Destiny

No quotes, no sayings...no nothing!
Just straight up words, right from my mind.
hate is an ugly word, that has no place in our lives....
But, I can make a case for strongly disliking
The Media, Propoganda, Idiots and Imbeciles.....and all other unpleasantries that come with everyday Life.
Stupidity is the light,
Dim light at that!
That fills our eyes and numbs our minds...
Here I sit, ten feet and two seconds away from insignificant mindless gossip...but, I
Sit in my quiet purgatory listening to this nonsense
"If only they knew what crosses my mind"
Which they may never comprehend to begin with.
I can't rescue your lies, I can't defend your errors
Nor can I correct the uncorrectable
Set at a three seat table, green with envy
Red with desire
Nothing short Of A filthy and arrogant soul
Dwelling in delight
In this cruel and unusual punishment
what THIS WORLD needs is to Hit the Reset Button!

It's with one sound, turning into words...
Straight up words
Making Noise
Loud enough to awaken the dead...
This NEEDS to Change
It has too
Otherwise, it will be this way forever...

c
h
a
n
g
e

is the inevitable truth of time
A time split between slavery and distraction

This, is...NOT...what Life Ought to be...

Who made me god?  Who said that I could and should decide?

I could life on this Earth, humbled by its dirt
Driven straight into its ground by ways instilled beyond my control
But wait, control?
Controlled by who or what?  and Why?
I just came here without say....I just hope that I won't leave before I can get heard....
Free Minds, Free Will...Free Lives
Free is the hope that I hope to see before I die

No comments:

Post a Comment