Saturday, September 12, 2015

99 Empty Bottles and You're Still Crazy

I choose to make decisions that inspire me to act on.

A true person's character is often revealed with how they choose to treat 'someone' when that 'somebody' has nothing to offer to them in return.

I find fault in prejudice, ignorance, greed, arrogance and selfishness.
Which is Often driven by fear and hatred.
Fed with Materialistic Simplicities.
Void of any guilt, Shame or compassion.
Consumed by an amorphic identity and this all encompassing insatiable hunger that blinds a hording spirit...
f e e l
with t o u c h
and blend into a world that spins us around the universe...
sing loud enough for me to hear your angelic voice
w a t c h 
The Beads of sweat roll slowly down my soul
Taste my salty words that connect continents the way light binds planets
t h r o u g h
A cosmic family of glitter, darkness and energy.
Asking why is almost admitting a mistake.
The only mistake made is not informing everyone of their depth and presence.
The 'need' To give meaning to this gift...is about as Important as ketchup is to mayonnaise.
Yuck, I don't like mayonnaise...actually I don't like anything soft, Slimey and gooey.
As a matter of fact, I don't like anything without substance and significance...
But, I take time out of my busy day to stop and smell your roses....even if I don't understand how or why...I just know that I can appreciate the red or white fluorescent and aromatic embodiment of this universe's energy.

Hm,
You don't like my opinions...
Don't read them...
You read through tinted windows and you'll see this world as a dark murky one...
Suffice to say that this is our sacrifice.
If I don't see you here, I'll eventually see you there.



Ps
Random Thoughts are like silent farts...and meditation class can be so damn quiet and earth shatteringly boring....
But, boy can I get my think on...

No comments:

Post a Comment