Tuesday, September 15, 2015

i think to myself and wonder how

Things can always get worse...for example...everyone in my life can somehow miraculously transform into Miley Cyrus.
Yikes.

For every smart thought I have, I go through at least a dozen dumb ones beforehand.
Even that doesn't guarantee me much, but what does guarantee me something of substance is the underestimated amount of untapped worldly stupidity...
Hey, if we were perfect...we wouldn't be stuck in such chaos...
And life would be the boring bee that honey is so sweet with.
Buzzzzzzz
I guess that, oh no...I predict (Yes, I Predict),  that this nonsense will never ever
As in always and forever
End on a positive note...
You Doubt Me?
Just watch the US Presudential debate tomorrow!

This is the captain signing off, while I still can...
over
and
Out!
Boom.
Cook that in your lasagna and eat it.

No comments:

Post a Comment