Thursday, September 24, 2015

A dollar for my thought, a wish from my soul

I bitch and I moan just like everybody else....albeit not as often or not as loud...but either way, there I am always looking for (or dreaming of) greener pastures....just like the next guy and gal.

But...let me say, I should not forget what I do have...and that is great health and a lot of love in my everyday life.  After all, where would I be without good health and positive love?

I pity those who have everything else but love and health in their lives....

I should be thankful of what I have and stop focusing on what I wish I had...before I lose what everyone wishes they had.

1 comment:

  1. I live by Dr Maya's mantra:

    'My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style.'

    Happy New Year! The best is yet to come ...

    ReplyDelete