Saturday, December 12, 2015

I am a Man with many names....and I mildly hold wealthy tastes

Call me silly, call me troublesome...best of all...call me a methodical meddlesome pest!
Some tell me that I have way too much free time on my hands...perhaps a misallocation or misappropriation of my time?
And...I'll tell you how life is way too short to be constantly taken too seriously!

So, I got home earlier than normal from work this afternoon...when I got this stellar idea..hey wait, aren't most of my ideas stellar?  I bet it depends on whom you ask.  Anyhow, I arrive ahead of schedule when I notice this prevailing and overwhelming neighborly solitude.  When my little horns make their appearance, and I think to myself:
'Hey, I just might get my way'

(I only assumed this fact because my entire block seemed empty, quiet and desolate...making me, for all intents and purposes, virtually invisible)!

Here is the situation:
My neighbors directly across the street, an unusual and quirky Greek family...a bit loud, and quite frankly, a little difficult to appreciate and understand.

(Not to sounds like this tea pot calling that kettle black...but...they are what they proudly are)

Nonetheless, they Have Supremely decorated their front yard with a slew of colorful inflatable Christmas decorations.
Just lovely for the holidays I tell you.


Now...My neighbors directly north of me, an off the boat Chinese family, are quiet and distant by their own right....have a plain and empty home and property.

(So, this is where my useless genius comes into play)

I can very stealthily remove all the inflatable Christmas decorations from my Greek neighbors and refurnish the bland landscape of my Chinese neighbors.
Viola!!!
Now...how is that for being friendly, neighborly and festive for the holidays?

No comments:

Post a Comment