Sunday, December 13, 2015

The Only Love Worth Having is the kind that keeps on living, laughing, fighting and loving

A dishonest Goverment should be every citizen's concern.
Democracy isn't a gift, but rather a responsibility.


There are plenty of Laws that Protect a Man's (or Woman's) money...even in time of War...but there is Nothing on the books say that a Man's (or Woman's) life is their Own.


Hickory Dickory Dock my daddy's nuts from Shell Shock.
Humpty Dumpty thought he was wise till gas came along and burned his eyes.
A dillar a dollar a ten o'clock scholar blew off his legs and watch him holler.
Rockabye baby in the tree top don't stop a bomb or you'll probably flop.
Now I lay me down to sleep 
my bombproof cellars good and deep
but if I die before I wake
remember God that it's for your sake
Amen


Facts:
Numbers have dehumanized us.
Over breakfast we read about how thousands have been killed this week (from the Middle East to the south side of Chicago).
Instead of vomiting, we reach for toast.
Our morning rush through crowded streets is not to cry murder....
But,
To hit that trough before somebody else gobbles up our share.

A Man does not say 'I will starve myself to death to keep from starving', or that he'd 'spend all his money in order to save money'.
Why should he be willing to die for the privilege of living?


- Dalton Trumbo








T                         H
EAC
P                          E

No comments:

Post a Comment