Saturday, July 14, 2012

Why is Laughter good for the Soul?

I make IT my daily mission...it's my god given right...to take out the needless seriousness of the everyday mundane...
And create an atmosphere of fun and joy...
By being
Silly
Ridiculous
Absurd
yet...
Clever
Fun
Cute
and
Charming

No matter how serious you are...anyone and everyone walks that line of laughter with me...if they allow themselves too...
Sometimes, as you have said...
It started with a devilish smile :-)

And I know when a know-it-all has me all wrong...they will call me pedantic and serious!!!
Boooo whoooo
Them!
It's their loss...that they don't know me!

IFearlesslyExpressMyself!!!


Once in a blue, I'll get an urge...an urge like none other. I'll sport a trendy look, let my locks wildly flow...I'll emerge from my cave and entertain a world farmed with monotony and repetition...yet at times stuck on nostalgia and retreads....
Anything outside that norm...is often said to be inappropriate or odd.

I say, inappropriate or odd should refer to individuals that go around harming their peers (physically, spiritually or emotionally).

Very few people on here talk to me...
But one thing is for sure...
I am who I am
Whether
Here
or
There
....
as a matter of fact...
Anywhere!!!

I am just the same, in your face polite type of guy
and I never make any
Excuses
or
Apologies

and if we are on the same team...then I am glad to have a teammate!

No comments:

Post a Comment