Monday, July 30, 2012

Who am I?

The simple answer is Konstantine.
Just another face on the subway.
Some guy on the check out line in the grocery store.
I like watching sports, without revolving my entire itinerary around their scheduling.
I drink red wine...not only because I love the taste, but because I love the atmosphere of companionship it can harbor.
I drive fast, real fast...can't help it, my brain works at a rate that seems comparatively accelerated to the world around me.  My friends joke that I live in 'The Matrix'...if you ever see my reflexes, you just may believe them.
I make friends real easily.  Anywhere I go.  No matter what it is that I am doing...people want me to be their friend...and I am completely cool with that!
I always get looks and comments
"I know you" or "I have seen you before"
Maybe they are right...and I just forgot.
Maybe they thought I was someone that they once met...
Either way, hello!
I am so Introverted, that I get marginally upset when I hear my cell jingle.  But, the funny thing is...they are a few rare people that I want to hear from constantly, no matter what I am doing.
I feel strong when I lift heavy things...I feel weak with how fragile I can feel by when someone acts inappropriate to me.
I wish that common sense was the norm.  With decency being its backbone.
I wish that people are respectful of one another.  Common courtesy.
I wish that the community understands what a symbiotic human relationship is.
I wish we treat each other to the best of our abilities...all the time.
I wish that Kathryn wouldn't hate me...I wish that Kathryn knew how to love herself.
I understand how we are all born, in the Here and Now,
With opportunities to grow and express ourselves...
Yet, I observe too many people Stuck In THEIR Box...
Do they know, that the Box only exists by design of their own creation?
and they get upset when I refuse to limit my thinking inside that square...or rectangle...or what ever shape it is that they see...
Religion is good...spirituality is better...
But neither matter, if we don't treat each other better.

No comments:

Post a Comment