Sunday, July 22, 2012

It the small things in life...

Sunday Morning,
No reason to be up early...
The morning sky lights up with an Orange tint...
Meet my cat CC...he gets frisky in this early.
He leaps onto my bed, finds my feet...and the playful nibbles start.
His teeth are sharp, and he is very much unaware of the pain he is sharing...I know he loves, and that's why he is playing.
I am awake now, and I smile at him.
He greets me with a body rub. His fur always seems to feel fluffy and clean...always soft.

I am walking about now, sipping my water...I feel so thirsty...the cool drizzle running down my throat quenches my desire...I smile from the gratification.
...so thirsty...
My Saturday night ended sometime after Twelve...late, but I have had later.
The friendly bartender last night serving me looked like Justin Timberlake. His co-worker, an extremely beautiful and curvy blonde with gorgeous blue eyes and a wickedly becoming smile...she seemed to find constant reasons why she needed to come out from behind the bar and walk past me...on occasion she got close enough to brush up against me. She shyly would smirk at me, catching my attention of course as she would guiltily glance away...I always kept my gaze on her and always smiled back...it would make her blush. I feel she was attracted to me for the fact I was this towering presence...she must like her men tall, fit and strong...

I dropped my friend home just before midnight. He thanked me for coming to see him...he felt good going out, first time since his accident a few weeks back. He shook my hand, I smiled back. I drove home...really fast in some Mini Cooper...I always drive fast...I took a ninety degree turn last night at an estimated speed of over 40 miles per hour. Flawless precision with deathly accurate maneuverability...I smiled as I successfully made that turn without crashing or driving off of the road...

I reach home, CC was in the window waiting up for me...I smiled at him...I know he sees my smile.
I entered my house, there he was finagling in between my feet...
How did I become so lucky!!!

I smiled yet again, almost for no reason at all...
It made start to chuckle...
By my feet, I hear a soft and gentle meow

No comments:

Post a Comment