Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Perfect you say? I say Immaculate!

Funny how fate and destiny work...

The very moment my eyes saw you I felt my chest swell as my heart uncontrollably raced...feverishly thumping and pounding.  My breathing became heavy and rapid.  My hands quivered, my mind stumbled...I swore that a bronze Goddess stared back at me.  Her head slightly tilted to the right with her hand just beneath her chin...seductively brushing her blonde mane aside.  An image forever etched in my mind.
A growl from the pit of my stomache slowly grumbles, as my unsatiated appetite beckons to be fed nothing but the best...
My darling Goddess...not in a million years did I think at any point of my day (or any for that matter) would I find myself face to face with you here.  Like I told you, funny how fate and destiny work!
Respectfully,

No comments:

Post a Comment