Thursday, December 6, 2012

Chasing Rabbits


Yes Rabbit...are awesome..

My view, from my eyes...and my eyes only...none other...
I see people...they are All human
I don't ever care about Gender, Race, Religion, Culture, Work Class, etc...
I see the individual...and if they are good people...I like them!
If they seem to be mischievous and mistrusting...well, I keep my eyes on them and my distance...

You have not done any wrong...you are just caught in a confusing whirlwind of hypocrisy....
Tend to your emotions...and continue to love those that matter most to you...irrelevant if they appreciate it or not...because
True Love
Comes without any conditions....and restrictions...
No clauses...
Just cost of vulnerability


Allow...
May my strong and powerful hands soothe your backache...
Point by point...firm and direct pressure...on all your aches...
Let me calm those pains,
Ease that hurt...
Eradicate the misfortune

Even a nurse needs to be tended too, allow me the pleasure to cure your ails

Feel better my beautiful woman,
Your every words, has the very same effect on me

Let my words be your strength, be your therapy...
And smile for me...
Show me what priceless looks like


My heavens shine bright...with your warmth, from your glow... 
The air is cool and crisp...the mood is calm and serene... 
Colors of yellow and orange...yield to grey and white... 
But, one thing NEVER changes...never skews... 

 Your beauty, your passion...your fiery soul bringing joy...bringing 
smiles...brining love...bringing a true treasure into my sight 
 My day is somber, my day is mundane... 
My day is void of pleasure, void of desire... 
 But...I do have one thing
I have your bittersweet lullibies...soothing over the torment
Mending scars...and giving birth to new life 

 My rabbit, my delight

:-)


No comments:

Post a Comment