Saturday, December 1, 2012

Insightful Impression


Emotions
Build off of convictions...they hold verdicts...
Driven by passions...not to be define through rhyme, reason or logic
Perpetuated from a crescendo of enthusiasm...they crash violently against our hearts...
Rocking and swaying...without mercy, without forgiveness...
All caught in its prideful riptide...become victim to its unrelenting persecutions...
Drowning after a violent fight, cathartic only if understood...
Compassion with zest,
Appeal with intensity...
The more I try to resist...the more I fall into its grip...
Judgement has been passed...I have yielded it is persuasion...
I Knelt before it...
Bowed in respect I burn in its pit...charred beyond recognition
My Delusion becomes my hopeful outcome
Somebody Save Me

No comments:

Post a Comment