Thursday, December 6, 2012

Perception is...

The Exact Opposite of both...
an
O
P
E
N

M I N D

and  a 
closed
mind

is an


Active Mind


I hereby reserve my right to imagine, and hold indeterminate beliefs in non substantiated and utterly fantastical ideologies and theories, if however I do so please, as long as it may suit my many creative endeavours. This, only as long as these ideologies and theories harm not myself, the physicality, nor mental constitution of any other living entity. In a world where living via substantiated fact, and/or under absolute blind faith are the two weighted, black and white sides to the ever revolving coin of contention between the progress of science, and the archaic teachings/mythos of our ancestors, I choose the gray area. As I firmly understand an extreme in any case is not only narrow minded, but potentially a true threat to any balance. Thus, I prefer a headspace where fact is fact, until said fact is proven to be different, all the while retaining whimsical unfounded beliefs in things of whatever nature I do see fit to my fancy. & Yes, it is entirely possible to exist mentally in such a dichotomy without causing internal and external discord. 
XOXOXOXOXOXXXXXXX 

1 comment:

  1. I am glad you are spreading the message.. It greatly moves me to see this reposted as much as it's been. This subject of this middle ground had been quite avoided, and drowned out by the arguments of extremists. It desperately needs to further be explored.

    ReplyDelete