Monday, July 29, 2013

Excerpts of Intelligence


Hey there Ms, 

My bell has been tolled, ringing with a ferociously loud tone...boisterously echoing throughout a long abandoned village.  Deserted by a godless religion, left to rot in the heart of the underwhelming and undeserving!
But, a glow emerged, a shining star...far beyond the heavens.  In a faithless society, where words mean nothing more than an interpreting mind...a beacon began to flash.
In a rhythmic pattern, with a very detailed message.
As if touched by a God, the earth parted...a light came forth,
From a crowned hidden jewel...what a true and genuine pleasure to stumble upon this gem.  

I can't begin to explain to you (although I strongly suspect that you will not only understand and recognize, but also sympathize with me) how many times my (in your case, your) written words have built fictitious worlds to third parties (aka, a readers conscious)...to such a vivid and painful extent, that readers start believing and personalizing what their minds see.
How clever of one's Personal interpretation/perception to effectively deceive the mind.
I have been threaten and/or insulted (privately and/or publicly) after certain readers have read certain posts.  I find that readers immerse themselves in written worlds to the point in which they make it all too personal...the story seems to somehow mold and conform itself as it imbeds within the reader's existing psyche.  Someway, somehow...I am writing to them, about them...and if the right note is played I get an emotional knee-jerk reaction...
Sure, there are points of inspiration that spark a line...but, once a story is in flight...it's soaring on its own energy and accord.

I, too, have forewarned readers not to fully believe what they read.
My warnings, at times, just seem to be nothing shy of just some mumble jumble gibberish or undesired rhetoric.

To follow my conscious flow, is an unforgiving and dangerous expedition.
If a readers gets persuaded and seduced by that onslaught....of words, down my raging river...so intense...
its becomes an inevitable fate to drown in its relentless path.
It's reckless, and gloriously tragic to say the least...
Nonetheless, indicative of a well written thought.

Loved Your post, and it truly is my pleasure to come across your thoughts.
I look forward to reading more of your world.
Perhaps, just perhaps, you may help spark and incite some long overdue inspiration.
I seem to be stalled in my creative department...I need a new injection of life behind my words.
Who knows, maybe I have been hexed by a scorned reader...

Have a great day Ms Intelligent-ly,
Mr Fe +

No comments:

Post a Comment