Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Weak, Bleak and Malnourished


Magnets fascinate me, deaf people entertain me almost as much as senile folk, women sneaking up on me entice me, new knowledge thrills me, the heat overwhelms me, my relatives really overwhelm me, banks annoy me, cops irritate me, rent a cops really irritate me, trips excite me...spontaneous trips really get me worked up, work refreshes me, good deeds enlighten me, people never seem to surprise me...arrogance/pretentiousness/elitism/ignorance/greed seems to be at the root of this world's ugliness....

Wouldn't you agree?

Knowledge is true power!
Thirsty my friends?

1 comment:

  1. Yes, of course - 'a nod' in agreement, appreciation of the well written thoughts and 'like' mindedness as well as applause for your brilliant mind...

    ReplyDelete