Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Is it possible to make yourself have chemistry with someone, when you don't feel it at first?


First impressions (aka Our Intuition) often are our instincts communicating to us via a yet not fully understood internal integrative informational system analyzing our environment and attempting to direct us to our desired destination.

So, the simple answer could very well be NO.
But...It depends, how accurate of a person reader are you?

Sometimes deviating from a recipe can work, but...
*** If the substituted ingredient is known not to work (just will not mesh well in the dish), no matter how good of a cook you may be, the final product just won't taste right ***

With that said...you could get lucky.
if there is some (repressed) compatibility, then a relationship can become tolerable.
If tolerable is the goal, than your answer becomes:
Yes, it's possible.
But relationships, under those conditions, never fully feel right.
And often/eventually lead to at least one (if not two) unhappy individual(s).

Then, you need to ask...
Is this person forthcoming with who they are?
Sometimes, individuals hide who they are and that can send the wrong signals.
This has happened to me on several occassions...and when these other parties are around me long enough, their minds drastically shift...

I can't tell you how many times I have heard from people:
"My first impression was to write you off...that would have been a big mistake on my part."

Being that I am reclusive (and a bit secretive), arguably one of the quietest people you'll ever meet...I almost always give the wrong vibe.  I can be downright intimidating.  Even the best people readers get me wrong...almost always.

Some really intuiative people that I have met, may not accurately read me off an initial meet...but what they'll do, since they sense that I can be a very calming and kind soul...they'll loiter around a little longer.
In every case, they are thankful that they gave me (and themselves) that opportunity.

P.s.
It takes a minimum of six months being around me to get a True Feel of who I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment