Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Jokes and Blokes


It's bloody murderous out there,
...those Aborigines have and will continue wrestling crocodiles
(It's so much easier sending an email)
I must oblige their wishes
I must adhere to a space and place
...Quarantined...
Here, Not There
....decontaminated...
Exalted, Liberated
Where I can be heard, seen and felt
Hallmark Heartfelt Moments....Priceless
*If a pancake were square...would it still be called a pancake?*
Attention to detail is my quintessential talent that enables me that walk Into a thickening madness.
My mind's eye has the key to that door you stare at
My soul hovers, over and above a world embittered by Chaos...
Climbing heights before diving into the dark abyss...
Simple lives, liquid lies
Like an octopus...with all Eighteen (or so) tentacles...wrapped around my throat
Tightly squeezing, lightly stroking
Bewildered, manipulated, transiently lost in your lucid false reality...
I see your facade,
I see your masquerade....
I see your fate...
I know your destiny, I sense your fall...
Imminent, yet reversible...
I fend devils disguised as saviors....
You embrace black evils that ultimately will suffocate you...

If only my word, held the weight of your deaf ears...
You'll know in the end, that I held the truths that you so vehemently sought yet denied...as if I were an unwelcome conqueror in a vast and deserted barren land..far from here, lost in hope

Strike the moon, when it's full and bright...
Spot the stars, as they cover the sky...
It's where I exist, it's how I see...
Not Only you...but the rest of time

Hey BLB

No comments:

Post a Comment