Monday, November 18, 2013

Eyes Never Lie


Time had its chance, to steal my breathe and seal my fate
But life intervened, ever-loving...ever-changing...
My dying heart yearns 
For that elusive moment....
When reality collides with gratification 
where love and attention
Create
A desire so tender, it Melts like butter
Mighty, and Everlasting
Dear and sincere...
Our Eyes meet...locked together
Deep in our pits, a fire sparks...like none other
Fierce,
Undeniable Ecstasy
You can't look away...and neither can I
We are drawn to each other...the way a wave is to a shore
You crashed onto my world...now let me welcome you
In ways you never expected...
In a life you never dreamed of...
A Lost Promise,
I am a restricted prisoner, in this unexpected infinite dream
In which heaven...itself can never teach, share or explain
In the distance, words are heard resonating
I hear a siren, speak of a tangled Paradise
Mesmerized in my trance
I lose my sense of being, I have lost my sense of speech...
You leave me hungry, you leave me breathless....
Stunned
Paralyzed
and
Restless

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I guess... it just already feels like you have a gf holding you back or something...

    ReplyDelete