Wednesday, November 13, 2013

What are some of your biggest pet peeves?

I have soooooo Fukken many of them....
So, let me start with....


People that litter!  
Slobs...who extend their mess to everyone else!

Obnoxious or impolite langue, 
Class and Respect people, class AND respect.

people who show you pictures of people you don't know (or do know!), 
People do this to me all the time...?  Why, I have no idea. At least I don't go around showing my photos to people. I freak in hate pictures, of any kind.

tabloids, 
And the nonsense they create.

celebrities, 
The biggest group of shameful community jokers...why do we even care?

the weather, 
Unless I ask, I know what the weather is!

long lines, 
Anywhere (banks, stores, sporting events....maybe I am being irrational or impatient, but seriously...who likes waiting on line?)

lousy drivers, 
Can't stand overly cautious and incredibly timid drivers...you guys suck!!

people who talk too much, 
Who wants to hear more rubbish coming from their mouth?

or smell bad, 
Especially when the space is confined.

someone who is stuck up, 
'Nuff Said.

fakeness, 
Those people that pretend to like you or to be nice....when in fact, when they are miserable or humanly desensitized.

people who accuse me of doing something that I have not done!!!
Ggggrrrrrrrrrr.....

Just to mention some of my biggest pet peeves.

Fukkers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment