Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Shallow


What is shallow? Who's shallow? How shallow is shallow?
To each their own.
In most issues, I am anything but.

Shallow is a negative due to the inevitable propulsion away from the core.

I prefer one to mingle in the outer shell for a refractory period...before being invited into deeper segments...
And Once one has proven themselves worthy...
They can meet the center force that drives....

Shallow lacks depth and substance...
The building blocks of any true standing individual.
Shallow lacks stability, often tumbling in the face of conflict.
Shallow includes simple and silly...which often time finds a way to erase.
Shallow betrays, enough those that it loves.
Shallow irks the thoughtful quiet places that some dwell.
Shallow drains the soul.
Shallow is a plague best eradicated...

Shallow has no place in my world,
My soul,
My aura of intention...
My avenue of inspiration.

This is my life,
One that roots through time and extends well beyond the heavens.

No comments:

Post a Comment