Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Meet my Pimp


This world of ours has One kind of dynamic...
That dynamic between a "Whore" and 'The Pimp'
A world that sells its very spirit for the opportunity to walk along 'the gold plated road' enroute to an undisclosed, yet ever so sought after paradise.
Welcome to your world and mine...

I thrive in the same shamefully vast prison...
Low on morals, corrupt to its very core.

B
E
T
R
A
Y
E
D

by an undelivered promise...
A misguiding ideal
explained by a drunk, on the very same street cornered your father bought your mother
And
sold principles to a banker that ran off with all your wealth...and mine...

H U S H
begone!!!

This.  My World.  Which soiled 'this' and 'that'
Has given rise to a chore I so gladly charm.
Ho-hum....
My God?!  It's all Gone?
Where? There?  No Here, which is very far from there.
They lied to me, just as much as they have lied to you!
Forgive me if I have misspoken, I am shamed by my rawness....
My World,
Dark, Grim....yet so delightful...
Filled with joy, decorated by pain....
My world, my life...
One in which I share....with anyone willing to listen...

No place I would rather exist in. It's infinite in its possibilities, yet definitive in eliciting responses. Vivid in excitement and creativity, yet At times, dormant with an unrelenting rudeness. It shapes and defines me, my world, my tastes...and my disguises...it's elaborate in its planning, but, simple in its explanations. Our world, with or without a pimp, it's a world many take note of.




My blood carries the same color as yours....

No comments:

Post a Comment