Monday, November 4, 2013

Who would be your ideal mate?

For me...it's simple...


Some One who puts up with my garbage on my off days...and makes it look like Art...
But wait...there is much, much more...
Someone who inspires me to wake up each and every day...and be a better person than I was a day before.
Someone who blesses me,
Someone who helps me grow,
Someone who understands me,
Someone who will always forgive me...

For, you see...I am no different than anyone else.
I have two wolves that control my heart and soul.
The first of the two is older and wiser...as well as....Patient and sweet.  Endearing.  Understanding and compassionate.  Empathetic.  Supportive and protective.  Attentive.  Cordial and Respectful.
The second...oh so very different...
He's mean and spiteful, with hints of cruelty...his young nature make him rabid with ferocity...as he drools with envy and hunts with impunity...

Both quietly linger in the shadows...
Each taking turns in puppeteering this journey we all call life.

It is my will, to feed a wolf...
By feeding one, I will, by default starve the other.
It's my choice to choose the one I want to feed...and succeed...
As a result...
One shall
Survive
and harness
Control

My Mate, will be the force behind my choice...of which wolf survives...

1 comment:

  1. Something tells me... I'd easily 'feed' both - but of course this would mean we'd be insanely successful &/or crash and burn as well as both - I suppose it is the capacity to recover without mortal injury, that would truly indicate the test of time. If anything - 'WE' would NEVER be boring.... xoxooxx

    ReplyDelete