Thursday, October 9, 2014

J-Krayz

I love rambles the way the sky lights up the moment sunshine sparks it....gradually igniting, injecting life in those early morning moments...watching a pitch black darkness fade...slowly turning before my eyes from a gorgeous midnight horizon into a hypnotic blue heaven, as everything starts to glow...illuminating, gleaming, coming alive...with all sorts of colors like red, yellow, rose and green.  Yes, your words foster a world in my mind that can never be doubted or explained.  Like a mystery, I swarm a hive that fuels a maze-like journey...leaving a trail of crumbs...for you to find me as I hibernate in my solitary foxhole...somehow indigenous to humble simplicity.  Here...I heed no acknowledgment for rules, regulations, gender roles or money.  I watch the herd of sheep that walk upright...parading back and forth...without an understanding, nor any direction.  They act pompous and pretentious.  They act entitled.  They behave with superiority...they indulge in what they condemn.  Yet, they breathe the same air...and drink the same water.  I may not know much, but I know enough...that no two people are ever, in a hierarchy of spirituality...No difference.  Everyone expresses themselves in their own unique brand.  I guess the easiest ones are the 'Ones' that convey theirselves to a broader spectrum....a larger masses, in turning winning the battle of survival.  Yes, life is a battle...but, having a birth given advantage...certainly makes me thankful, of where I am and what I am.

Who I am is the conundrum.  I am a persuasion of natural philosophy, walking a planet inhabited by six or so billion people...with other endless lifeforms...right here, under my feet and over my head.  Why should I be any better, then any other life...or for that matter, any less valuable?  Limitless and priceless, 'Is' what we have at our fingertips.

It's very refreshing for me to be up and out before anyone else...Its downright liberating!  Watching the world around me come alive...I love that, this and everything else.

I watch people.  I watch everyone, Actually.  And I notice everything about them...and in my head, I figure them all out...from the breakfast (or lack thereof), to their hairstyle (which they had last Monday...and why they chose it)...to what their purpose will be to their lives, as well as, to how they will affect me...and I effect them!  They jump rope as if they fear the ground...yet, they still think that they are different and better...yet they look exactly like the rest of this herd...from their bran flakes to their Hondas or Mercedes...it all looks exactly the same to me.  They hold empty opinions, they all have these prejudices...they all follow some silly rule...they all say and think the same way as the next person.  Worst part about them...they could care less about anyone in need of a little smile or a simple pat on the back.  Oblivious.  Self Centered.  Primordial sophistication!

I feed their minds from an empty belly.  I watch and wash their fields...yet, not one single share of a goodness...an act that this world so desperately needs.  The worst are those that literally believe they have everyone figured out...well almost everyone.  (Not everyone streams along with a mindless herd).  In reality, we all are obnoxiously different in moving...roving...mulling about with an aimless purpose...holding up wisdom for a half hearted fight over imaginary goals.

While this world is burning down...aren't these herds aware...?  Of the anarchy of humanism?  Crumbling beneath my feet....watching, everything...turn to dust...or a number on a factory line.  The corporate world has turned everything into a robot...and I refuse, under all conditions (well, almost all...even I have a price...I would be stupid not to)...I refuse to join in on this madness that is overrun by Corporate Society.

God...it feels good to just vent it all out.

No comments:

Post a Comment