Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Know Thyself

I am who I am...
I never pretend to be someone that I am not
I fuel my life with fury and passion
I hold my convictions close and dear
I vent with whispers
And fight with vengeance
I despise how this world is
And how weak so many people seem to be
I am tired of how things are supposed to be
Because it's outdated and counterintuitive
To achieve a growth of higher consciousness 
Somedays, I close my eyes
And wonder...
Wish of...a place
So very different...
From the earth we stand on
Under an ocean of stars...
The 'Why' has disappeared
L
E
F
T
me wondering....
Full well knowing,
This 
Is
NOT
How things have to be

The Should is outdated
T I M E S change
Life evolves
This world is very different...
It went from a flat heaven with endless seas
To nothing more than a glorified fish bowl
At the mercy of the hand that feeds the frenzy
With nothing more than the crumbs of its floor

I want to see change for the betterment of humanity

No comments:

Post a Comment