Sunday, October 5, 2014

Why?

So, I had heard that Sarah Silverman once had stabbed current Minnesota politician Al Frankan...with her pencil.  I know what you're thinking.  Typical unexplained female craziness.  It will happen to every guy during their lifetime if they are around enough women long enough.  Some female that I knew once confessed to me that she stabbed an old boyfriend in the back...and then she drove him to the hospital.  She claimed that she felt threatened by him...but she had a knife, and he had turned his back to her...real threatened.  Whatever, let sleeping beauties lie.
Typical.
(Un)explained.
Female
Kray-Zee-Ness!
A flaw in the design?  Perhaps.  But, with all remarkable works of beauty, comes that added bonus of intense passion that surmounts to extreme unexplained craziness.  I can't nor would I even attempt to rhyme and reason through the maze of the female psyche...but I will stare in a fantastical bewilderment and admire such intricate beauty...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FaT-hWOkcWw


P.s.
I love my crazy women the way the ocean loves it's aquatic life...
Without one, the other may cease to exist.
Beyond all spectacular evolutionary achievements...

No comments:

Post a Comment