Wednesday, December 3, 2014

F O O L

liar
yes, you

So many thoughts, so little time.
So many words, so little breath.
Her loud voice, her obnoxious mind...I hate her so much...
In my face, like a hungry hyena...I hear her voice and cringe with disgust...
I hope she gets what's she deserves...a thousand lifetimes of nothingness to nowhere...
I hate her, I hate her so much
I hate her because she doesn't listen and she doesn't want to understand.
Clear as day, she is getting what she reaps...
A long, long time of nothing out to nowhere...
There will come a time, sooner rather than later, that proves my truths and dispels your myths...
There you lay, dead like a stone
A cold corpse on a dry slab of worthless life...
Did I tell you, how much I hate you?!!?
Your move, no doubt will be the wrong move...after all...you will never listen with your small mind and deaf ears...
You get what you deserve...and, in all actuality, you deserve a lot worse...
Stay your course, and you'll see for yourself.

Your hero,
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment