Monday, December 29, 2014

My Third Truth from my First Wife

What about holding onto or strengthening friendships that already exist?
Friends are the glue that keep our hearts from crumbling.
Friends are that spark that charge our lives and change our ways.

Today, I feel cursed and perplexed.  I feel, I truly feel there is a devil that lurks in my shadow and preys on my mind during those quiet moments throughout my lonesome days.  Tempting me, baiting me into some sort of dying inner conflict...one in which will claim my conscience and devour my soul.
With no consequence, and no reprieve...I sit on the bitter edge of my cliff...flirting with my harmonic heaven while falling victim,
becoming seduced by the darkest of delightful Devils.
Fly or fall...
Ascend
or
Descend
Either, or
One an another
Each can happend...
Neither by chance
It's my hand, my choice...my journey, my outcome
My Assumption, My Result
In the end, it's none other than my Fault...
Free, flee or die

The devil came knocking this morning
I chose not to open my door,
For the devil that already resides inside
Would claim me whole

l
e
a
v
e

Nothing to your imagination,
Even my bones would be lost

Feel, this touch
For it may have been my most, my first and my last
e v e r
Feel a little sunshine during a hurricane?
Only during moments intended to fool and claim a victim...

My secret door is still knockng,
A pile gold if I open...
Gold, yes...my answer, my messiah...
An answer only my foolish heart could give...

Let me rest here, and let me pray...
Before the sunshine disappears...and the clouds turn into a whirlwind...
Stealing me from this...from the here and now...
w i s h
ME
What Fools fear...
Wish Me an honor,
A safe token of good faith...
And let me keep my mind, my heart and my soul
For they are already here to share...
Don't deprive my path of their light

bring to me the fortune I seek
With Honor
With Calmness
With Love
that we all seek

No comments:

Post a Comment