Wednesday, December 31, 2014

faster

So....
What I really truly always want...
Is get what I can't have, never had...nor, never will.
But, what I know...who are we kidding...what WE ALL know...
(And We kNOw a lot...or so we think we do)
We "say" that we (you, me and everyone else) know
"EveryThing"
how many times have you dealt with someone who knows everything?
(At Least once a day and twice on Sunday)

So...smarty
You think that you know everything?
Are you polished and distinguished too?
(I'm not here to gloat) (I'm not here to be an 'I Told You So')
Nor will I throw egg on your face.
(You probably hate eggs) (and Yes, you deserve it)
But...tell me smarty,
You
Who
k
n
o
w
s
everything
Something simple, something true...
Prove to me with a Simple True statement that your truths hold the air that your thoughts failed you on.

This, here...is your time to speak and make your peace.
I'm No Michaelangelo...I am not painting any divine interventions here.
I just expect a certain standard from you
(And everyone else)
Expectations are the gold standard for the foundation of disappointment
The crown jewel of our kind.
(So few people warrant the justification for our time here)
I'm not here to judge anyone (especially you), I just merely observe everything that we all are responsible for....
like a
w i t n e s s
i see
This, that and everything on this side and that side.

Remember your words.  Your truthful words?  Where Are You Now?  As in today?
(And you believed your words)
As if they were stronger than gospel.
LIAR!

Remember how you told me nothing is Faster than Light?
But...There is.
Darkness.
There's darkness always waiting there first, well before light gets there.
Luckily, I embrace both.
Light gives me direction...gives me vision...gives me the energy.
Dark cools me...soothes me...embraces me before dawn, and just after dusk.

You lied to me about your light.
Let my darkness defy my bitterness...
Allow your warmth to flow freely through my vastness...
Challenge my ways, challenge my dark.
Glow...
And grow onto our next life's event horizon.


P.S
Happy New Year to All New Beginings

No comments:

Post a Comment