Tuesday, December 30, 2014

I am A Tiger

I am a Tiger, true and through.
With my soft lush fur guarding my ferocious soul.
My paws, large and strong...will menace my prey or comfort my young.
Untamed, I am quick to pounce...for food or sport.
I am just as playful as I am dangerous.

Accept me or ignore, those are your only viable options...
But never cross me, otherwise I will hunt you...and I will find you.

I am a Tiger, but I won't bother to roar...
I'll just sneak up on you
and either
Play or duel my way
And Yes, I will have my way
I always have...always will...
I always do!

It's the naive ones,
Who get caught in my Charmbeauty and glamour...
Drawn like a Crystal,
They approach me in through the wild...
Who often find the tragic radiance in the glory of the untamed...

http://www.astrology.com/chinese-love-compatibility-dog-tiger/2-d-chmt-dog_tiger

No comments:

Post a Comment