Monday, April 20, 2015

Crushing D.C. Is my first dream

Two down, two to go.  The heats on, the water is boiling...things are about to get rough...and the nastiness is about to burst.
OMG, OMG
Here comes the King to crown his throne
and lay besiege to Lord Stanely's Kingdom
I had a dream, a long arduous dream
Encrypted by my subconscious reasoning
omg, omg
Did I just say that?
Am I really talking?
Can anyone hear me?
Blue was the color of the sky the day the dove landed and heavens cried
Wolf
Or was it Duck, Duck, Goose!
I don't know, but the last time I ran around the rosey
I drank my kool aid 
And was told to go fish
Well, I flipped the switch
Not the only switch
But the only important switch
The next thing I knew I was watching reruns of Good Times
"No Roger, No Rerun...No Rent"
Like the good days of the wild, Wild West
Where my weight in gold wasn't half as impressive as it would be today
One day I say
I said...one day the Gaga Lady
Will turn into stale bread and get confused for Betty White
Not to be confused with white bread
Yuck!
Nobody likes white bread
Only peanut butter and jelly like white bread
And I'm not white enough to be (or not to be) pale beyond belief to eat this jelly, peanut bread...yuck
OmG...am I turning the tide and becoming a spinster?
Is it even possible?
To spin that fast?
At least I ate my corn flakes
They're great!
So...
Let me micromanage what already is too small to macromanage
And add some sugar with a splash of milk in it
Hey you guyz!
Let me finalize our deal and add some jam to it
Shall I?
So, I stood on your beach
As the wind blew sand in my mouth
pretending to enjoy my day
I fell asleep
And woke up in your microwave
You turned it up, but forgot to plug it in
The door was shut, and I had to wait...
A Day or two before the coast cleared
And the cats came home to roost
I like cats because they're quiet and cuddly
(Cats don't Nag, but often times most everything else does)
Welcome to my wall, wouldn't you like to hang a selfie souvenir?
I promise that I won't bark,
But I may growl and I will bite...
Only a nip, a small itty bitty nip
It's time for my nap and medicine
night
night

No comments:

Post a Comment