Friday, April 17, 2015

failure is in the eye of the beholder

My little angel, my sweet delicate dove
I refuse to disbelieve in the unavoidable fated path that I 
straddle with my spirit, 
build with my soul
and
Inspire with my mind.
In Essence,
Continually feeding an energy
That can never be destroyed....
P e R f E c T i o N
Is the poison disguised as a dream
a unattainable nirvana
(Even by the Dali Lama)
"do not let the behavior of others destroy your inner peace"
"Happiness is not ready made....it comes from your Own Actions"

People are not form fitted puzzle pieces
With an intended eventuality of perfectly connecting
Instead, people are more like abstract art
At times unexplainable and somewhat ambiguous
Yet, marvels to get mesmerized by....
It's their character that defines their style
and personality that colors their canvas
Certain personality types work better together under the premise
Of a systematic collaboration of agreements and compromises.

Even in the most heavenly of days, fault and fail can be found...
and hatred becoming our choice sin
....
and During the gloomiest of nights, serenity and pleasure can be accessed and achieved
Finding a bliss only our dream can pursue
It always comes down to the willingness to work through all trials and tribulations
That's the key to the door we seek
Beyond that door, our conceptual minds and metaphysical eyes
Will reward our road and create a paradise
Or condemn our fate and casts us to our own personal prison.
The choice will always be (y)ours...and (y)ours alone

My thoughts, my words
Namaste


ps
Love is a decision
It happens to be my decision

No comments:

Post a Comment