Wednesday, April 22, 2015

my ramble for today

Really?
For Real?
You want serious?
We'll, if it's serious that you want...then I'll give you serious.

Our problems aren't that serious compared to so many people I know.
I saw a woman today that had half her brain operated on, just so she can move half her body without shaking.
(I thank god every day that I have my health to walk me through my day)
Anything else is just dessert.
Anyone who believes that they are above their God, and literally give an overly sensitive seriousness to every step of their all encompassing day will find out one day that they completely exhausted a short life for nothing...with a sullied ego and arrogant mind.
We have a lot to be thankful for, yet you refuse to even acknowledge that...instead, you are too focused with what you want...and in turn, completely ignore what you need.
We are blessed, and you should be thankful for being blessed....and once you realize the relevance of why you even exist, you may come to the realization of how much healthier it is for your body to carry a light and open heart.
I can't blame you, your soul needs more experience.
....
But you are extremely lucky you have found me...or extremely cursed...either way, Understand this...now go and pray to your Buddha.

No comments:

Post a Comment