Wednesday, April 22, 2015

s i m p l e

In a world predicated on rules, laws, statues, procedures and regulations...we can hardly go anywhere without some sort of permission.
Sometimes, even our own daily habits, routines and lifestyles (if not a threat to anyone) are scrutinized, judged and persecuted...
By default, manipulating our mindset
and influencing our behavior and judgement.
For better or worse
and up until our death
We say I Do
with conviction and belief from our moral soul
But...I...being me...I wonder
I wonder if I sang for our King and Queen
How things would roll
Like a stone
Down my dry non-existing half time marching tune
...
Even in a generation, lost in its own fire....
Who would come and dance to my song
And laugh with delight



Morality Vs Obedience

Morality is doing what's right regardless of what you are told.

Obedience is doing what you are told regardless of what is right.






ps
Did the Invention of Money create Poverty?

No comments:

Post a Comment