Monday, January 31, 2011

Just for the record!

In case anyone misconstrued what i have written, Kathryn is not Six foot Six 6'6"
...she is about a half a foot shorter!
Along the way i have a few random words yet still very specific items shared with me...

...U keep seeing the sign but u are not heeding it.  U are not what i need in my life.  U made that very clear in your actions and I have moved on as a result of it...so please let it go...I am not going to change my mind...I want something different than u have to offer...u might think of me as cold and cruel but i know what i want and i don't waste my time.  I am looking for my soulmate and u obviously are not it...
...Maybe u should take this as a lesson learned and be careful about the things u do...maybe u need to know yourself better...
...If u feel u needed to be guarded that's your issue...what u see is what u get with me I didn't hide anything :-) not only are u guarded but sneaky...not soulmate material...
...Words mean nothing to me =-)...your actions spoke very different and your interest has increased, mine has faded from this situation...
...Hmmmm . : - ) I think u are a shit.  U took the beginnings of a nice relationship, thought u were a big man because Jen showed interest and your ego was a little inflated and u didn't think what the ramifications of being a sneak would be and u got busted.  If u had been so interested in me this never would have occurred.  Now u are trying to backpeddle and undo what u did and it is too late because I now see u for what u are and nothing is going to change that.  U wanted me to communicate now i have...

Kathryn's arguments are spot on, she feels betrayed by my actions, and i completely understand her status on the matter.  Now, the impossible task of convincing her that what happened is out of character for me...not to mention the obvious, selecting the absolute worst study case to infuse in our budding relationship...Real bad move on my part.  I am sorry Kathryn for instigating a problem, when there was none formed...As Elizabeth told me, i should have just waited for nature to take its course and bring on one all on its own...I bet Liz is spot on as well.  I sending Kathryn White Flowers today with a white teddy bear...She is either going to burn them or hopefully begin to understand my sincerity in all of this.  I learned a lesson alright.

No comments:

Post a Comment