Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Just More Taxation

     Its somewhere around 5five:twenty20 a.m. Eastern Time (early THIS morning) when i was headed North on Stony Brook Road cruising at a rate approximately twenty25five %percent% faster then the posted limit...approaching a bend at the intersection with route 3three4fortyseven7, i punch my accelerator as I swiftly navigate my way through a GREEN light...no need to be needlessly held back there with a yellow to red possibility.  Over the intersection i continue my journey North...in the far distance using my rear view mirror i can see the headlights of another motorist Turn onto the same road (same direction).  That vehicle is well over a quarter 1/4 mile behind me...lets expand that gap...vroom vroom and a ZOOM.  I'm quick, and i am Sharp.  I make my turns as i weave my way in my lane, contuinue to commandeer my way North...God i love my car (Acura).  I finally stall when i encounter my first Red Light of my morning Trip...Tick Tock...Time always moves sooooo sssssllloooowwww for me...especially in the morning.  Green...I'm Off, but with the other driver directly behind me, i'm slightly more respectful of driving rules and regulations.  I stop at the Stop Light at the 25twentyfiveA intersection, turn to head West...
     That is when i noticed that i was about to be visited by a disgruntled, hemorrhoid infested, middle aged man who is not too pleased to make my acquaintance this early (and cold) morning...40forty40 Minutes later with t2w2o lectures and tickets richer...to add insult to injury, he wanted to know where I was this early in shorts when its about twenty20twenty degrees out?  You have got to be kidding me!

No comments:

Post a Comment