Thursday, January 27, 2011

Snow Days are Fun

Mother Nature was the first to greet me with a Birthday Gift...about a foot of snow!!!  What better way to start a day then with a four hour workout?!
Thank you readers for taking the time in your day to read from Our Blog =)
We are encroaching two2000thousand Readers
Bless you all
Especially my new Ukrainian Readers


I'm in a deviant mood, maybe i'll throw a wrench in the sky and see where it lands.  On Tuesday Jen was introduced to me.  On Wednesday, she made a point to express interest.  The thing is, i know who Jen is...but she has no idea who i am.  Now if i actually introduce myself, will this stir the pot or will Kathryn understand?  If she understands then Kathryn's a keeper, if she walks...well then what can i say...there is an entire journey that she will miss out on.  I'm flipping the coin Kathryn, where will it land and what will you do about it?  Be warned, don't get angry (don't be mad), don't get scared and please don't walk away...these are my vested risks...but i would really like to bet on you.

No comments:

Post a Comment