Saturday, May 28, 2011

Due to a problem

...The computer that I typically use to share my thoughts with the world wide web has had a "situation" whereby it will not permit me to contribute to the literary index that i have composed via my plethora of experiences and observations.  I either need to sort out the dilemma with that "machine"....God I hate machines...Or, find ulterior means to contribute what I feel is best said written.
     I have had an eventful little weekend thus far.  The most peculiar part involves an  accusation...that I am A (too?) Serious Man (with perhaps a humorless sense).  People in the know how, certainly know not to take me serious because they never know when a prank is about to hit them.  I can be very tricky, especially if you least expect me.  Best of Luck.
     I do pray that I can find myself in front of a working keyboard tomorrow, i have much to share with a community that I only partially know.  In a short while, I will be heading over to a buddy's place for some nice Spanish wine coupled with a grilled delight.  I'm going to know every body there, everyone there will know me...someone today told me that I, in general, am a difficult individual to forget...I do continually get recognized when I am out and about (mostly by people I can swear that I never have met), primarily through my profession.  If i were to tell you that I have easily met and talked with over three thousand people...I, more then likely, would be grossly underestimating that total.   Due to the sensitivity and intimacy of my profession I truly get to know many people (and all those they chose to share in there discussion)...Leaves me with many stories, some for exclusive eyes only.
      Tomorrow's BBQ (tis the season, no?) will be a bit more adventurous....there I will know not a single soul (at least that is my anticipation).  It will be at a ritzy home on the Gold Coast of Long Island...where the young beautiful women will be sewn together through a unnatural plastic fabric...can you say barbie...so, not my crowd, but you never know
This is Capt Patric Benson signing off from someone's MAC

No comments:

Post a Comment