Friday, May 13, 2011

Without Passion you can not enjoy Success

     Passion has elements of conviction coupled with devotion that drives an individual through a sustainable push towards a desired achievement...whether its an activity, an object, or a concept. In order to achieve that fond and tender mastery, one must harness their proficiency with a direction of intense persistence and overwhelming perseverance. Success only comes when one commits themselves to their passions!
Wow, i feel as if I am ghost writer for motivational speaker Tony Robbins.
     My inner drive is fueled by my heightened level of personal discipline...my primary tool that helps me use my passions to drive through the corridors of success in situations of conflict and challenges!


P.S.
Dan Miner says that
I am at my funniest
when
I don't mean to be funny

No comments:

Post a Comment