Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Two parties on our Memorial Day Weekend

The first on Saturday, the second on Sunday.  I saw and met many new people, as well as reacquainted with some old and kind friends...our buddy "Joe" might have exhausted his line with Kai...my condolences on a no win situation (and by no win, I mean from Kai's perspective).  My most unusual moment came at the heels of a quiet little lunch that I ate at a table perched over this small hill.  Along sat beside me this pleasant and pretty women and her quiet and heavy husband.  An amicable duo.  To them I was just some reserved loner.  Later on I found out, this fellow's earned nickname is "the Don".  Just another small highlight in an otherwise eventful weekend.  I never quite made it to meet some friends though at Sutton's on Saturday Night....I was too busy, plus the threat of a random boob making a dramatic (or comedic) entrance only increases the bizarreness (that is why you need to leave nursing children at home) of this unpredictable day/weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment