Saturday, May 21, 2011

When Love and Hope cross Roads

Its always fun to romanticize
believe in fate and destiny
trust in your better luck
hope for a good ending
*only if you are an optimist*

My birthday is (1)January/2twentyseven7...which places me in the Aquarian section of the Zodiac.  I'm an air sign, and if you believe in horoscopes my ideal matches would be fire sings (ie...Aries, Leo, Sagittarius)...the thinking is that air feeds fire.  The last woman I dated was a Virgo, and according to Horoscope followers...not a good match...maybe she might be my ideal match,who knows had she given it a stronger go...just maybe!  All relationships need both partners to be willing on working together...communicating with each other, in order to function as one unit.  My worst relationship was with a Sagittarian woman (she's out of her mind, and I had nothing to do with that journey).  Well, let me pose for you this argument.  I wholeheartedly believe that there are people in all zodiac signs that I can be completely compatible with, and vice versa, there are individuals in all zodiac signs that I will never be compatible with.  Each person is unique only onto themselves.  Like I said, its fun to romanticize.
For reading entertainment only, enjoy
http://horoscopes.mydaily.com/astrology/2011/05/17/sexy-men-of-the-zodiac/?icid=maing-grid7|main5|dl8|sec1_lnk3|64531

No comments:

Post a Comment