Friday, April 27, 2012

What are Deceptive Qualities in Relationships?

A thousand thoughts,
A thousand words...
Can I match each thought with a word???
Do words have thoughts?
Mind I your thoughts with some of my words?
My mind has no thoughts for any of your words...
Words without action hold no thoughts, mind you!!!
I mind very much thank you, for your thoughtless actions and meaningless words...
One more word without thought, and you'll mind my actions...I promise you that!!!
You should know, my word is my promise...therefore my actions are very mindful, don't think otherwise...I am very precise...

I always back my promises,
...
!!!
Think before you speak, especially to me...
I have a strong knack,
For never forgetting a word
(or number)
But forgive me if I misplace your face....
Can you blame me...all of you seem to look the same...!
Come and share a glass of wine with me, convince me otherwise...
I Dare You...!
Consider it my promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment