Thursday, April 19, 2012

Ying to Yang...still just one circle

"Jack Sprat coud eat NO Fat,
his wife, Mrs Sprat, would eat no lean...
Gobble, Gobble....Yummy, Yum!!!
and, so you see....between them both...
They Licked their Plate Clean"

My ring rang...early, too early for most...
My purring cat, ran in a frenzy...
"It's much too early in the Morning"
Indeed it is, indeed I am

I confess my sins to a darkness yet to become Dawn...
and
Dawn is beautiful...
An unspoken, unseen
unappreciated gift...
We ALL receive
Every morning...
But I spend each day with her...

Her beauty,
her radiance, delightful
Delicately glorious
Flawless with her undefined perfection...

Dawn is like every woman I know...
Unique, seductive and sublime
each and every day....in each and every way!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment