Monday, June 25, 2012

Answers Never Come Easy

I pass time...
When time is slow

I spread my word
If I feel it helps

Sometimes,
All it takes
Are words and a smile

I believe in Karma
And in Good Will
I trust my words
My thoughts

I hold your concerns,
Your wishes
As if they are my own

We both bleed the same red,
We both walk this planet,
Step by step...

If all Men and Women
Choose to be friends

Then we woud be living in Heaven
And never dread the dark
Never fear the unknown

We would trust the light...even embrace the dark
Words like trust, honor and respect
Would headline...

The what
The if

Usually just become
The shoulda, woulda, coulda...

But, what I have
As in the here and now
Are words...
To coincide with your thoughts
So please, trust that you will enjoy

Namaste :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment