Sunday, June 24, 2012

Human Negativity

I thrive on the strength and integrity of my individuality. No person on this planet can tarnish my own self expression within my own mind. I endorse and empower those people who want to share and express their selves (without causing negativity or harm to anyone!).
If, any attempts in any way to adulterate my Individuality...
No words brandished shall impede my expression...
No thoughts expressed insult and inhibit me in anyway...
Nor should they for anyone else...

Life is meant to be lived and experienced...
By nature, in turn...expressed through those experienced eyes!

Acts such as passing judgement and holding prejudices are archaic and inhumane.
Who are we to pass judgement on each other?
No matter how righteous any individual that I have met, may be...none of them are perfect...therefore, no single individual holds the humanistic right to pass judgement onto any other person...

Therefore, everyone should be allowed to self express without consequence!

No comments:

Post a Comment