Sunday, June 24, 2012

They Just Keep on Coming

From everyone...
I should be such the seasoned vet by now...with all my experience in receiving them. Always come flying...high, low, wild, accurate...
But Always from the Left...

They come from family, friends, co-workers and even strangers
(some random guy trying to be funny and friendly last night joked that if he kept this up I would strange him)
His name is Leo...
and I would Never resort to violence, especially from someone insisting on buying me a shot of Jameson...it's just not in my nature to needlessly resort to physical abuse in order to instill my principles.
First off...I would much rather have individuals weigh out the Pros and Cons to my (or any) argument and then, by their own accord decide for themselves what makes the most amount of sense.

Leo, had I not been driving...
Had I not had four to five beers in a two hour period...
Had I not felt physically depleted from my Bikram yoga class...
Just maybe...
We clink our glasses.
Salute!
(even then, a Hug won't suffice...but coming from you Leo, I am glad you skipped)

But...in all actuality...what amused me most Yesterday was a comment, and it went something like this...

Your Longgggg hair, does not flatter your look...
You would look even more handsome if you cut your hair.

So,
I guess...
Having long hair makes me look uglier...?

It's like I said...
They always come from the left.

No comments:

Post a Comment