Saturday, June 16, 2012

The truth hurts

I call them left handed compliments...I get them all the time, by just about everyone!
My favorite was when my boss told one of my customers
"he's smarter then he looks"
I chuckled and thought to myself...
"what a pity, most people don't look half as dumb as they can be!"


Question:
Can you see the future?

My Answer:
What's the point?
Most people can't even remember the past...
That can cause problems, considering most people repeat their mistakes.

Question:
What makes you feel loved?

Answer:
Listening to me would be a start...and not because you have too either!
If we listened, actually truly listened to each other...
This world would be such a better place...

It's better to be understanding, then to be understood!

No comments:

Post a Comment